Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm a Rock Star

Well, not really.

Here's my result for the rock star meme, that Penny tagged me with last week.



Here are the rules:

1. Go to Wikipedia. Hit "random". The first random article you get is the name of your band. (I got Leopold Square - well, no I didn't I got "McMikken College of Arts and Sciences" which I didn't like so I hit random about eight times until I got one I liked).

2. Go to Random Quotations. The last four or five words of the last quote on the page is the title of your first album. (I got "love yourself as your neighbor", if you go to that site today that's what you'll get too - not all that random really).

3. Go to Flickr and click on "explore the last seven days. The third picture, no matter what it is will be your album cover. (OK, OK, this wasn't the third picture - it was maybe three or four pages in, but you know, there's a bit of artistic integrity involved in album art. Isn't that just the most fabulous shade of greeny-blue on those bricks?)

Use photoshop or a similar program (I used paint) and put it all together.

I'm not going to tag anyone to play along, because I hate getting tagged myself, but if you want to play, please do.

And remember, rock and roll isn't about playing by the rules.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that pictore too. Why do people even do these things? But it sounds like fun though.

emerald_away said...

Cheater! I'm too lazy to re-post mine to the blog. It's on my facebook from a couple weeks back if anyone wants to go take a look.

Jane said...

okay - mine is on facebook

Jane said...

forgot to say - very nice.

Anonymous said...

Very neat! I'm too lazy to put one together, but my band name came out as "Chinese Patriarchy" which I though was sort of cool. :0